Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 3 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound cod fillets, boneless
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and halved
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- In your slow cooker, mix the cod with the olives, basil and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Divide everything between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 132, fat 9, fiber 2, carbs 5, protein 11