Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 1 hourServings: 4 Ingredients:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the shrimp with the zucchini and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 1 hour.
- Divide the shrimp mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 210, fat 8, fiber 3, carbs 6, protein 14