Servings: 2Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- 2 8-oz salmon fillets
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup mirin (can substitute sake or sherry)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-3 green onions, minced, (reserve some for garnish)
- In a heatproof casserole dish that fits inside the Instant Pot, mix well soy sauce, water, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and green onions.
- Add salmon fillets and coat well in marinade. Keep in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Cover dish with foil securely.
- In Instant Pot, add a cup of water, place trivet, and put dish of salmon top of trivet.
- Close Instant Pot, press pressure cook button, choose high settings, and set time to 8 minutes.
- Once done cooking, do a QPR.
- Serve and enjoy with a sprinkle of remaining green onions.
Calories: 483; Carbs: 16.0g; Protein: 53.3g; Fat: 18.7g; Sugar: 9.7g; Sodium: 2472mg