Preparation time: 5 minutesCooking time: 1 hourServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the shrimp with the oil, seasoning and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 1 hour.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 12, fiber 3, carbs 6, protein 11