Preparation Time: 65 minutesServings: 6
- 3–pound bone–in pork shoulder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ¼ chopped onion.
- 1 ¼ pinches cayenne
- 1 ¼ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ oranges
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Put all the Ingredients in with the pork and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat the oil in the instant pot using the *Sauté* function.
- Put the marinated pork into the oil and sear for 10 minutes,
- Pour in 2 cups of water and secure the lid, Select the *Manual* function and cook for 45 minutes at medium pressure,
- Release the pressure for 10 minutes using Natural release. Serve the cooked pork on lettuce leaves,
Calories: 514, Fat: 35.5g, Carbs: 7.6g, Protein: 39.2g