Servings: 2Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 7-oz fresh or frozen Cod filet
- 1 heaping Tablespoon of Miso paste mixed with 3/4 cup of water plus 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Sake
- 1/4 cup mirin + 1 tbsp cornstarch to make a slurry
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 medium Asparagus spears, halved
- 1 small Red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small Yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 small Red onion, julienned
- 2 Shiitake mushrooms, julienned
- 1/8 cup Oyster sauce mixed with 1/8 cup water
- In a loaf pan that fits inside the Instant Pot, mix your miso sauce. Add cod and coat well in sauce. Cover securely with foil.
- In another loaf pan, mix well oyster sauce and water. Add all sliced veggies and toss well to coat in sauce. Cover securely with foil.
- Add a cup of water in Instant pot, place trivet, and stack the loaf pans on trivet.
- Close Instant Pot, press pressure cook button, choose high settings, and set time to 6 minutes.
- Once done cooking, do a QPR.
- Remove loaf pans.
- Transfer veggies and fish on to a plate.
- Pour the sauce from the fish loaf pan in a small pot. Place on medium fire and stir in sake and sugar. Mix well. Once mixture is simmering, stir in the cornstarch slurry and continue whisking until thickened. Pour on top of fish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 211; Carbs: 22.5g; Protein: 17.8g; Fat: 2.3g; Sugar: 14.2g; Sodium: 499mg