Preparation Time: 50 minutesServings: 2
- 1-pound pork bones
- 1-pound pork shank
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 ½ cups cold running tap water
- 3-century eggs; make small pieces
- 2 thin slices ginger
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Pork seasoning:
- A dash of ground white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Place your Instant Pot on а flat kitchen surface’, plug it and turn it on.
- Open the lid and one by one add the rice, pork, bones, ginger and water in the pot.
- Carefully close its lid and firmly lock it. Then after, seal the valve too.
- To start making the recipe, press *Manual* button. Now you have to set cooking time’, set the timer for 35 minutes.
- Allow the pot to cook the mixture until the timer goes off.
- Turn off the pot and press *Cancel.* Allow the built up pressure to vent out naturally’, it will take 8-10 minutes to completely release inside pressure.
- Open its lid and remove the bones and pork shank; shred the pork and season it with ground white pepper, 1/2-teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil.
- Add the eggs and stir well until you get the desired consistency. Top with green onions and serve warm!
Calories: 414; Fat: 18g; Carbs: 15.2g; Fiber: 0.5g; Protein 47.3g