Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 3 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound salmon fillets, boneless and roughly cubed
- ½ cup blackberries
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup fish stock
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- In your slow cooker, mix the salmon with the berries, lime juice and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 211, fat 13, fiber 2, carbs 7, protein 11