Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 2 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound salmon fillets, boneless and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- In your slow cooker, mix the salmon with the peas, oil and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 2 hour.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 182, fat 7, fiber 3, carbs 6, protein 9