Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 1 hourServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup white mushrooms, halved
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 scallions, minced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper to the taste
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- In your slow cooker, mix the shrimp with the mushrooms, oil and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 1 hour.
- Divide the mix into bowls and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 12, fiber 2, carbs 6, protein 9