Servings: 4Cooking Time: 22 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken stock, divided
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1-pound large shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup tarragon and flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Press sauté button and melt 2 tbsp butter. Add garlic and onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice and cook for a minute. Pour in wine and cook for a minute while deglazing pot until wine is fully evaporated.
- Stir in 3 cups chicken stock and then season with pepper and salt. Press cancel.
- Close Instant Pot, press pressure cook button, choose high settings, and set time to 10 minutes.
- Once done cooking, do a QPR.
- Press cancel, press sauté, stir in shrimp, and remaining broth. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in remaining butter and cheese.
- Add herbs, toss well to mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 499; Carbs: 29.7g; Protein: 38.4g; Fat: 30.9g; Sugar: 2.3g; Sodium: 3180mg