Preparation time: 10 minutesCooking time: 2 hoursServings: 2 Ingredients:
- 1 pound tuna fillets, boneless and cubed
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 red onion, chopped
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- In your slow cooker, mix the tuna with the fennel, stock and the other ingredients, toss, put the lid on and cook on High for 2 hour.
- Divide the mix between plates and serve.
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 12, fiber 2, carbs 6, protein 11